Effective and last revised on May 25, 2018
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to Real Speaking, LLC. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
On the Sites we provide coaching and education via email, podcast and live events including webinars educating on the power of thoughts and actions to create the desired result. We provide digital courses available for purchase, live experiences available for purchase, and one on one coaching available for purchase(the “Service”).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The Sites only collects the personal information you voluntarily provide to us, which may include:
- Your full name and email address in order to subscribe visitors to the newsletter.
- Your full name, email address, billing address, shipping address and payment information in order to process product and/or service orders.
- Your full name, email address, and website information in order to post comments on the Site.
- Your full name, email address and message in order to contact us via our contact form.
We shall always ask you to provide only a minimum data which is needed for completing the service you asked for. Before leaving your data you will be clearly and intelligibly explained the purpose of collecting your data and asked to give your consent to it, which you can also withdraw easily. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails, and improve the service we provide. We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all. The Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals sent by your browser.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Sites, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through these Sites could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Sites without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
CHILDREN’s ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen for non-EU users and under the age of sixteen for EU-users, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
These Sites are not directed to children under the age of thirteen for non-EU users, nor to children under the age of sixteen for EU-users, and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the said age limits as part of the Sites. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen and sixteen respectively from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from an underage user as part of the Sites, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen for non-EU users or sixteen for EU users as part of the Sites.
Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from underage children as part of the Sites, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen for non-EU users or sixteen for EU users to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Sites.
Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen for non-EU users or under the age of sixteen for EU users as part of the Sites we do NOT condition the participation of such children in the Site’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
VISITORS’ GDPR RIGHTS
According to the GDPR a “data subject” is defined as an identifiable natural person. A natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as: a name, an identification number, location data, or online identifier. Alternatively, they may be identified by reference to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person. A data subject may be of any age or nationality.
As a data subject, within the European Union, you are entitled to certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Those rights include:
- You have the right to be informed with respect to your personally identifiable information (PII) retained by the Company. As such, you may request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either correct or erase your personal data.
- We will retain any personally identifiable information you choose to provide to us unless: (a) you request for us to delete the information, (b) we stop using our existing data providers, or (c) at Company’s discretion, we decide to remove the data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
- You have the right to withdraw consent provided to the Company concerning the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right to not be subjected to automated decision-making via pre-ticked boxes, additions to our email marketing lists and the like.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
- We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us by way of downloading a lead magnet, webinar, freebie or any other traditional list building methods.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You may access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by contacting us via email at email@example.com
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY